Ms. Hensley designed, managed and taught curriculum for Raffles Design Institute's 2 YR. Advanced Diploma for Interior Design Program (Associates Degree) in their new Colombo, Sri Lanka campus. Courses covered a variety of subjects and included classroom lectures, studio design time, industry field trips, guest speakers, as well as material and technology library management. Additionally, Ms. Hensley selected and managed a thriving team of lecturers, as well as continually contribuated to corporate marketing efforts.
- Interior Design Principles and Theory
- Design Studio 1 & 2
- Presentation Drawing 1 & 2
- Architectural Drafting
- Interior Finishes & Materials
- Cultural Studies
- Interior Colour Application
- 2D Computer Aided Drafting
- Building Technology and Construction
- Construction Studies 1 & 2
- Environmental Lighting
- Creativity and Problem Solving
- Computer Graphic Skills
© 2007 - 2023 L.Hensley Design, LLC.